Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'ts Raining, It's Pouring

We enjoy rain, on average, every three nights.
But it is usually late night or Very early morning.
This was actually our very first day time rain since
have been here! The kids just soaked it in. They
were so excited to use the rain coats we bought just
for this very thing.
I am so glad I bought them extra large, their clothes actually stayed completely dry under those huge coats, and they should fit them for the next four years!:)
I was going to mention that you will notice the neighbors house
is a beautiful orange, and all of the house have some catchy color or
element to it, it really grows on you! Just beautiful!

4 comments:

  1. Rain Rain go away! Wow I wish it would rain here, maybe we can get green grass in this little place. How are you all doing? we all miss you. Lily said she misses her best friend and she is really sad. Stay dry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! :) That looks like so much fun! We miss you guys. Tell Kirtlyn that Edyn loves her princess ball and the little cart with the shapes in it! We love you guys! Glad to see all is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The twins keep asking to play with Kirtlyn, they want to come play. I had to show them pictures of her at least. We miss you all.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to have rain! We had a little rain this morning while I was swimming, and I actually had to get out of the pool. By the time you get home you will all be so used to rain that you might not want to go out and play in it any more. Enjoy the novelty while it is still new.

    ReplyDelete