Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween

We were lucky to enjoy Halloween in Safford this year. The kids really soaked in all of the good times with their cousins!
A costume parade at Dorthy Stinson.
Snow white, Dracula, Black cat, Batman, Ariel, and Buddy the elf looked great for the event!!
Here are some Beautiful girls enjoying a Beautiful October day!

Maya was wickedly cute, and Kirtlyn too!

Batman Thomas, and Buzz Light Year Carson were the perfect super heros!
Hyrum and DeWitt just looked great in their hand made costumes. DeWitt was Peter Pan, and did a great job assembling it! Hyrum was an elf, and I paid someone else to do a great job assembling it!!:)
Lillian made a great scare crow, with a little Maya from the pumpkin patch!
Heres hoping your Halloween was a happy one too!!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Honey,
    Those pictures are great, and it sound like they all had a great Halloween. It was more exciting than my Halloween full of studying. Anyway, thanks again and I love you all.
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would have been better with you here honey!
    I could have given you my tootsie roll candies, and you could have given me your chocolates.
    Don't worry though, I will save some here for you!
    We love all of you!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you saying I'm fat.
    Anyway, all of me loves all of you too.
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really thought I said we all love you. It was 1am.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute! I just got your comment on my blog! You still in town!? I would love to see you! Can't believe how grown up your family is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, we are here. We are staying near the old park on 32nd, and it would be really easy to meet there to play if you would like!
    Speaking of big kids, Eden... so big!! Kirtlyn doesn't believe me when I tell her it is Eden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for blogging all those great pictures. You got some I didn't get, and I certainly didn't get any of the unbirthday party since we weren't even there. We loved having your family here, and I love all the pics. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete