Monday, September 14, 2009

Tami & Dani, our sweet sisters!



I had to
Blog this, these two girls
have been so
sweet to our little family, and for no other reason than they like to be with us. Dani is wearing black in the middle shot. She is Always helping out! She has taken us to see other members of the ward, she has driven us around to the elementary schools, and she will take us to the out door market places just because she knows we don't know the area very well. On top of that she baby sits for all of the young couples here... we have to schedule in advance or she will be babysitting all ready!
Tami is the in the white, she has just stopped by to visit the kids and stayed for hours talking, she made some bread one night and thought she would bring some to us, both of these girls will attend primary with the kids or Relief Society with me just to help translate the lesson, and in these pictures she is giving Kirtlyn a Tinkerbell neckless because Kirtlyn was sad last time Tami was over to visit us! Truly, these girls are a one of a kind!
Thomas will tell you, they are over visiting us every time he comes home, they just brighten our lives and I am grateful for such wonderful spirits here in our new home!

3 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful Jen! I knew you would make awesome friends there, you just pull goodness towards you with your incredible glow! I miss you!

    You will laugh, we just found that sweat, wonderful card you wrote us before you left. We found it in one of Thomas's books that you left us to sell and I just started cracking up that it took us that long to see it! It was beautiful, made me want to cry. Miss you all tons. Thank you, I loved the card so much. So happy you are all so happy there! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have friends up there helping out! I wish I could be there to be with you guys! Brianna misses Kitlyn like crazy sometime we need to schedule some talk time for the kids!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tami and Dani, I love that you have someone there. Tell them your family says thank you. Also I used my rice maker last night. Just wanted you to know that I think of you all every time I use it. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete