Monday, November 23, 2009

Everyday is Saturday

It is incredible the attention that many people give to their yards here! It is like Saturday everyday! (Mom, can you see the bush shaped like a bird in that first picture?)
Between 9 10 am you can see all of us out side sweeping the leaves of the porch, some people even sweep the grass, so there are no loose leaves. I feel guilty If I don't sweep the porch everyday.
Now that rainy season is over we try to water the grass everyday to keep it green.. the kids are just loving it! Kirtlyn is so big, she loves to help.






Thomas just put my hat on and went to town... Gardener Tom! Of course you can see you
tries to "attack" the water with the hose, this is more than just watering the grass for him!!




He needed a brake after all of that hard work, of course!!

The butterfly was just hanging out in my flower bed (I know these would be better pictures if you touch them Jordyn, but I thought you would really appreciate them!)

One great day to be outside!

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha you don't see bushed shaped like birds very often!! I'm glad to see you guys are doing good! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete