Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break, and So much fun!

Kirtlyn and Greysen, good old friends at the park!
A Tiffany Square reunion, all of our old friends together again at the park!
Left to right: Perkins, Franzen's, Croft's, I am holding the boys & Kirtlyn is there in front, Eyestone's, and Angie & Greyson. It was a perfect day at the park seeing all of our friends! I can Not believe how grown-up those kids are! I really could not recognize them! It was so great to see everyone! I am so grateful those girls would all meet me there, thank you ladies!
We got a chance to go to the Gilbert Library, and than play at the park behind it with friends, it was a great idea! My sister Dawn invited us, and we played with them for a couple of hours. There is So much to do there! This picture is of Hyrum, Kirtlyn, Louie, Tom-Tom, and Thomas. My friend Tess' boys, that we saw at the park at the end of the day.
Thomas was so happy this tree was close enough to the ground to climb!
This picture shows some of the cool play walls the kids can climb on and around. You can see Kirtlyn in the front and Kelsey, my sisters daughter, and Thomas at the back of the shot.
Kelsey following Thomas to make sure he is Ok.
There was always one of Dawn's big kids watching one of my smaller kids, they were Cute!
Yes, that is all hair just from little Thomas' head! I know, it was do time for these hair cuts!
and he sat so well, just laughing at the mass amount of hair falling off of his head!
Once grandma bought Kirtlyn the Barbie, of course we had to throw her a birthday party. Here she is with her "birthday cake" (brownie).
We got to take a trip out to visit grandpa's grave. Kirtlyn walked around and returned flowers to any place that they may have fallen out of.. it was so sweet.
peace.
At his head stone, grandma asked us to sing grandpa's favorite song...
"Give said the little stream" it was a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I know you guys did some things with our family, too, but maybe we don't take pictures. I don't know what it is. Rylie only seems to have pictures of Alder things, too, so it's not just you. I always have pics, though, so if you let me know when you are blogging, I will send some. I hoped to see some of Kirtlyn's Safford birthday parties.

    ReplyDelete