Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Utah trip

On Friday the 5th My mother, brother's Chris and Jeff, and I drove to Utah for my brother Stephen's sealing on the 6th. It was a quick trip, but we had a great time, and would do it again if we had to.
Here are some pictures from the big event!
Monday night, following our return from Utah, we had building blocks and baked goods for our FHE activity. It was a fun night, and this picture is taken after we had already given away a plate of cookies, and a Lot of the extra cookies had already been eaten!! Um-um good! Do not worry honey, I will make you some when you get here!
Kirtlyn lost her second tooth while we were driving home from Utah, so she got to have a visit from the tooth fairy that night. It was awfully nice of her to hold on to it until I was coming home!
grandma, grandson, what a shot!
Diesel is one happy baby, yet I always took a picture of him just After a great big smile.. sorry you could not see how cute it was!
Me and the baby Diesel! I could not believe how old he was already, especially since this was my first time meeting him!!
Her is a small view of Steve and Amee's living room. It is a great house for them
Chelsea, LeDawn, and her sister are just as much family to Steve and Amee, as anyone else is!
All of the family together
Amee and the family
The Knudsen family
Just the happily, newly sealed, eternal family... What a special day!
Here are some great shots of the Bountiful temple, where the sealing took place. My brother Chris and I were just in awe with the utter beauty the surrounded that temple!
Directly in front of the Temple there is a circular, downward, view of the underground parking lot... Yes, even that was Beautiful!
We could not believe how many ways we could look at this temple, and see it's beauty!
What a view!
I loved the scenery so much on the road trip, I just had to take a few pictures!
The red rock with the white snow was especially beautiful!
The camera did not fully catch the color and beauty of it!!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know Stephen got married! Congratulations to them! And that temple is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete