Tuesday, May 18, 2010

" I Love Thomas BECAUSE..."

PLAY TIME with the kids is his favorite Break Time...
He will go to any HEIGHT to make us happy...
He wants to make everything as SPECIAL as can be!
He is so TALENTED, he can make anything seem easy...
celebrating everyone else's birthday has to be one of his FAVORITE things!
...He knows how to "JUST BE."
He never gets tired of being with this FAMILY!
...With him, LOVE is always spoken here....
A lot of work with him, is just A LOT OF FUN ....
he is always Anxiously engaged in a good cause, and SERVING everyone....
He is the perfect EXAMPLE of "Be Still my Soul..."
He is always COMFORTABLE around this family!
He is happy to be with ME, where ever we might be....
There is NO ONE else I know that these three will just sit and anxiously wait for!
... and There is NO place he would rather be than sittin' on the couch eatin' a sucker with the family!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Thomas, we love you in every way!

8 comments:

  1. I was going to email a happy birthday but through the blog is good too! SO Happy Birthday Thomas! We are getting old aren't we? Just one more year til we are REAL adults, right? Anyways, I have a talent for remembering birthdays, but I always remember yours because we have the same birth month. Your family is beautiful and it looks like fun where you are! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bday Thomas! I loved this post Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas is a great guy!! What a fun family you guys have! Happy BDAY Thomas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday "Mexico"! I have tried and tried to get a hold of you on your birthday! First, i got your lovely wife (which by the way jen, love the post, so cute and so sweet) and then I got your answering machine, not as lovely but still not you. And then i got your (i'm sure though i have never met her), lovely babisitter! Although i could not speak spanish we communicated beautifully and i hope she told you i called. I won't give up until i get you "mexico"! Even if it is 11:59 mexico time I will get a hold of you!

    Love your sister,
    "aMARYca"

    p.s. just in case i don't get a hold of you, I love you and i hope you had a wonderful Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn, I always prayed that our children would find a companion who would love them as much as we do and who would see their finest qualities. I am so thankful that the Lord gave you to us and to Thomas. We are all so blessed by your love for each other. It makes the birthdays and every other day special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is absolutely adorable. Way to go Jen! Happy couples = happy families and that is what it is all about! I just love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Jenn, you said it right. My little brother is just all those things, but it takes that kind of wife by his side, to be as great as he is. You are wonderful. He is one lucky guy. Happy birthday TOadeee. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is not hard to see the good in Thomas!
    He is just that kind of person!

    Jordan, I tried to do this post with creativity
    just like you do yours! I keep thinking, "What
    does Jordan do to make her post so cute!"
    And it worked! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete