Saturday, May 1, 2010

Our Easter in Safford

I will be posting some old pictures for a while, I just don't want to miss any of these cute pictures!
Carson, Lindsey, Thomas, Brianna, and Kirtlyn enjoying there candy.
Happy girls
Cute kids!
As always, Thomas just found a couple of eggs, then immediately sat down to start eating the candy!
visiting Scott and Rebecca's animal farm was a lot of fun!
The Easter bunny actually forgot to put out the Easter baskets, but luckly Kirtlyn woke-up early and said," I just want to go see if the Easter Bunny came." So I quickly handed her a book to read on her bed, while we went to "check" on the Easter bunny. She was very patient! And it was well worth it I am sure!!

1 comment:

  1. I just commented and it didn't show up so lets try again... We LOVED having you here! Bri saw the blog and asked, "will i ever get to see Kirtlyn again?" she is already going through withdrawls. me too!!! Can't wait to see you again. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete