Wednesday, March 2, 2011

SOO Sick




Kirtlyn and Thomas are just growing-up!
I wanted to put this picture on here and show you how big they are. Thomas turned five in December, and has grown to be an obedient, independent boy. Kirtlyn will be Seven on April 13th... no, I can't believe it either!! And she is beautiful as ever!!
Hyrum needed a little rest with his daddy when he got a little bug and was sick all one day last week.
He was so exhausted from being sick all day, that I walked in and found him asleep, leaning over the toliet.
Poor thing!
But he is well and whole and loving his happy time with baby sister Maya!!
They don't look anything alike, do they?!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that picture of Hyrum asleep over the toilet is SO sad! It definitely made me laugh too though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not help but put it on here, I just could not believe it happened. He was So worn-out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, poor Hyrum...always happy Hyrum. I hate that he was sick. I stole a picture of this for my blog, by the way. I hope that's ok.

    ReplyDelete