Monday, October 17, 2011

So long Scarlet Fever!!

Here are some recommended activities to do if you are ever stuck at home with this terrible bug.......
Play in the rain!

Get lots of these naps in!!
Build the Biggest and Best family-fort ever, and watch some new movies while you relax inside!!

and remember to take your medicine!!


Here are some symptoms you will come across when dealing with Scarlet Fever.....

The Rash,
Belly ache and severe headaches,
The red face and inflamed throat,
and sunken eyes, all of that and possibly some fever and nausea, and you've got it, scarlet fever.

Here are some precautions to take along the way...
Wash EVERYTHING the bug might have touched, than wash it again.
You will need All of this, and just use it until it is gone,
Then, just stay home and rest until your little family looks like this again..

And remember, someone else has been through it before and survived. You can do it!!

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you had to go through that! It is sooo difficult to see your babies sick -- and EXHAUSTING! Sounds like now you need to build a fort for yourself and hide in it and sleep! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shouldn't have put so much detail and those sad pictures, but I thought I would like to have it in my blog and keep to know all that we have been through.
    Yes, we need to take a vacation from our many sick days!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it was really scarlatina and not scarlet fever. I had scarlatina when I was a child and lost all my hair with the fever. Your kids look too good to have scarlet fever...I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope so too. No one lost any hair over here, accept maybe Thomas and I while trying hard to take care of them.
    I am glad you don't think they look too bad. Thomas got worried that I was putting on pictures that were too sad. He is right I am sure, but I am still glad you don't think they look too bad.

    ReplyDelete